Communicate in Spanish - but how?
Learn Spanish and enjoy communicating in the new language. How can you accomplish that? After 30 years of teaching experience, these are my recommendations:
- Plan ahead and reserve three hours per week to learn Spanish.
- Do some research and find the right materials for you. Ask me or another teacher, if you are overwhelmed by the amount of options.
- Learn Spanish the right way. Grammar and vocabulary must go with writing and/or speaking. Here you can download for free a practical lesson on the verb To Have.
- Listen to a native speaker teacher and read or repeat along with him or with her. Even the listening has to be practical, active. Here you can listen to the podcast episode that goes along the lesson on the verb To Have.
- Play with the language, use it, speak in Spanish with other people. Your goal is not just to study Spanish, your goal is to speak in Spanish, to communicate.
What I offer here
The documents that accompany each lesson will help you reinforce and put into practise what you have learned in each episode or lesson. The exercises come with the keys, so you can check if you have really learnt or not.